The Britax Romer Dualfix car seat will take your little one from birth and right through their toddler years. It has deeply padded side wings that offer optimum side impact protection along the entire seat, and the five point safety harness that will distribute any impact force across the strong bones of the body and into the seat. The car seat is fitted in the car using the car's Isofix anchorage points and features an indicator to confirm that the seat is correctly and safely installed.
Newborns travel in the Dualfix carseat in a rearward facing position and can continue to travel in this recommended position right up until they reach a weight of 18kg/40lbs (approx 4 years old). However, if your child prefers to switch to a forward facing position the seat can easily rotate through 360 degrees, allowing little ones from 9kg/20lbs (approx 9 months) to 18kg/40lbs.
The Britax Romer Dualfix carseat features a height adjustable harness and headrest that is easy to re-adjust using just one hand as your little one grows, and for your newborn's comfort there is an additional insert to ensure they are comfortably supported. The seat can be reclined through several positions
Features & Benefits
- Rearward facing from birth to 18kg/40lbs (approx 4 years) a
- Choose rearward facing or forward facing for your child from 9kg (20lbs) - 18kg (40lbs) (approx 9 months to 4 years)
- 5-point safety harness with one-pull adjustment distributes the impact forces out across the the body and into the seat, plus it allows you to perfectly adjust the harness to your child's size and keep them secure in the seat.
- Newborn insert provides extra comfort and support for your baby.
- Height-adjustable headrest and harness with easy singlehanded adjustment allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness.
- Deep, softly padded full side wings provide optimum side impact protection for your child along the entire seat.
- Multiple recline positions allow a comfortable sleeping position for your child that you can adjust without disturbing them.
- 360° seat rotation makes it easy to move the seat between rearward and forward facing without re-installing and also place your child in and out from the side
- ISOFIX system allows direct connection to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points for a simple and safe installation
- Performance chest pads reduce your child's forward movement and energy that occurs in the event of an impact.
- Installation indicators confi rm the seat is installed correctly
- Quick-remove washable cover eliminates the need to remove the harness when washing the cover.
- Belly pad for your child's comfort
- Softly padded cover keeps your child comfortable in their seat